Well hello you lovely lot.
It feels like forever since I've put Pen to Paper. Well..Hands to Keyboard?
It's been a crazy few Months.
I have so much to tell you but first off, if you have no idea of what's been going on, it's probably because you don't follow me on Twitter or aren't subscribed to my Channel, so make sure you do!
Right, now that we've got that out of the way, here's what's been going on, in the World of Amy Lauren..
1. Weight Loss Journey - I've been on a healthy lifestyle regime from May and so far, I've lost 3 stone! Can I get a mini-Mexican Wave?! WOO HOO! I still have a lot more to lose but I am super proud of myself! It wasn't easy but honestly, it is totally worth it!
2. My YouTube Channel - I've recently completely rebranded my Channel and if you are subscribed, you'll know I've been putting in a lot more effort into my Videos and am actually uploading Weekly now! It would be incredible if you could Subscribe and show your support! Here's a link to my Channel!
3. Travelling - Some of you may know, but I have been busy planning holidays for the end of this Year/Next spring! I am so excited and honestly, can't wait to document it all through this Blog and the YouTube Channel!
4. Playlist Live 2016 - Playlist Live is a YouTube convention held in Orlando, Florida every Year and I'm so excited to announce that I will be travelling over with 3 of my Best Friends on Youtube, for the convention, in April 2016!
5. New Friends - I've been making new friends and reconnecting with old ones! There's this incredible group of people going to Playlist and I'm honestly so excited. It's so refreshing when someone can be on the other side of the World but who has the same passion as you and when you have a Vision for a project, they just get it! It's rare to find someone who you feel like you've been friends with for a lifetime, when it's only been over a Year! Those are the friendships you need!
6. This Blog - It may seem like I have slightly neglected this little piece of the Interwebs but you might've noticed that I recently gave this Blog a little lick of Paint! I hope you like it! I go through these moments when I focus more on my YouTube and then my Blog. Right now, I'm trying to find that happy medium!
PHEW! That was a lot of information!
Give yourself a pat on the back if you made it all the way to the end of this Post!
What have you been up to recently? Let me know!